Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 Extended Battery Question

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Rael, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Rael

Rael New Member

Does anyone happen to know where I might find the extended battery for the VX4400, other than from eBay (the only clown on there that sells it, dans_cellular_accessories), has already "screwed" us over once, and I can't seem to find any accessories sites that list it for any cheaper than what Verizon does. I'm hoping to find one soon, as it's for a gift, hopefully someone can lead me in the right direction. Thanks.

2. HawksRCool

HawksRCool New Member

I got my extended battery from Dan last month. I had no problems with him. He might be just overwelmed, he's the only ebay seller I've seen.

3. Rael

Rael New Member

Unfortunately a family member of mine attempted to order with him. Things went fine in the beginning, but when he asked for tracking information, and was told three different times that the package had been shipped, on three different days of the week, he got tired of it. He called Dan to inquire and Dan went bezerk on him. When my cousin called him back the next day and stated that he felt atimate about the situation (since he had already paid for the products close to one week earlier), and still was provided no tracking information (even though the package had been stated to have been shipped on several different days, that he could never confirm), my cousin mentioned the negative feedback dan has on eBay and Dan went bezerk even more and hungup on us (I was listening in, as I thought my cousin was lying about Dan's poor customer service attitude).

4. scamcdan

scamcdan Junior Member