Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 Data Cable

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by jenkcoast, May 7, 2003.

1. jenkcoast

jenkcoast New Member

What data cable is everyone using with the VX4400? Is that the only way to get ringtones besides using the get it now feature?

2. ibestylin

ibestylin Member

i think the response you are going to get from a lot of people is do a search........ if you are a newbie (a.k.a. new user), all your questions have probably been answered in this forum...... to save you sometime for this one though

1) the cable is the VX10 cable from Radio Shack, don't buy the drivers, you can get them free on this site
    2) the cable allows you to put ringtones, wallpapers, and games and such on your phone for free using gagin or bitpim

if you have anymore questions, try the search feature, because people tend to get annoyed when we see repeating questions everyday

3. ibestylin

ibestylin Member

4. TarragonOxide

TarragonOxide New Member

I have a data cable from the Mobile Office for my LG VX1, will that work?

Also, where can I get the drivers for free specifically?

5. Elminster2031

Elminster2031 New Member

6. joshware

joshware New Member

Is it possible to use this cable to access Verizon's Quick 2 Net service to access the internet wirelessly via a laptop connected to a VX4400 (instead of purchasing the $80.00 Mobile Office Kit)? If so, what sort of software and settings are involved (in particular, for Windows XP)? Any help with this at all would be appreciated. I've been searching posts and FAQs and haven't found anything addressing Quick 2 Net

Thanks,

Josh[​IMG]

7. DTM2D

DTM2D New Member

I have the cable and have now downloaded the drivers, NOW what do I do??????????? Sorry for being so dumb..........

8. deftech

deftech New Member

I'm not sure about the radio shack cable and Q2N access. However, http://www.gomadic.com sells cables for PDAs and Laptops that are LG VX4400 compatible. I have one for my Dell Axim PDA, and it works without any problems.

9. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    joshware - Yes you can use the cable with Q2N without the Mobile Office Kit. Once you get your computer to see the phone. Then Click here to view the instructions for your OS, the instructions are in pdf format.