Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 - Charging Battery Question

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Flyer00, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Flyer00

Flyer00 Junior Member

Hey all, I just got this phone and noticed when it charges (phone is off) the outer screen remains lit up green during the whole charging period. I wish it would dim after a few seconds. Is there a way to make it do so? Thanks!

2. Bichon

Bichon New Member

Well, if you open the phone, the outer screen goes out. But then the backlight on the inner screen comes on, so I'm not sure it's the solution you are looking for.

LEDs have a really long life- much longer than you are likely to keep the phone. Why is it a problem if the light stays on during charging?

3. Imperitas

Imperitas New Member

It is pretty weird. It makes ya think the phone is going to wear out or something..I don't know, it's like it isn't supposed to be on or something.

I don't know why they did it this way.

Like bichon said, LEDs last forever. You'll be talking on a watch before one goes out more than likely.

4. PjayzcivicHd84

PjayzcivicHd84 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX7000
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    The number one solution will be to charge the battery not attatched to the phone...it bugs me i know it wont die or anything...we had a big post bout this a while where were u guys? lol[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. VANDIT

VANDIT New Member

That light staying lit IS kind of annoying. I wonder why they made it like that?