Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 + calling card + pin + LD number how?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by dmnhieu, Mar 28, 2003.

1. dmnhieu

dmnhieu New Member

Suppose I entered 1-800-123-4567P1234 as the longdistance calling card's access number follow by a hard pause and my pin into the phone book and I also have the entry of my friend in oversea: Mr. X in the phone book: 01112345678 say, how would I dial the long distance access number follow by Mr. X's phone number? I can certainly combine them (access number + pin + Mr. X's number) into one single entry but that would not be convenient if I have lots of oversea friends. I tried search the phone book and when I found Mr. X's number, I press send again and I get a message, asking me to hangup and dial again. Anyone know how to do this? Right now, I have to retype Mr X's number after I press send to send the pin.