Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX10 Ringer issues (different incoming calls, different rings)

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by EmilyR, Nov 5, 2002.

1. EmilyR

EmilyR New Member

I got the VX10 a week or two ago, and I'm happy with it except for a couple of things.

1) I downloaded some MIDI ringtones using the BREW/Get It Now feature and have it set to use Save It For Later (English Beat. [​IMG]). It does use that particular ringer when anyone calls who is not already added into my address book. But when someone who IS in my phone book calls, it plays some standard (read: boring) ring. I cannot figure out HOW to make it consistent. Any thoughts?

2) The downloaded ringer is way too soft in volume even when set at max. I saw a thread down below that mentioned this problem but offered no solution. Has anyone figured out a way to fix this?

2. EmilyR

EmilyR New Member

I figured out #1! You have to set the ringer specifically for each address book entry as it defaults to a standard ring. I'll have to go into each entry and manually change the ringer. A bit of a pain but at least the mystery is solved.