Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

vx 6000, you guys happy so far?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Tony E!, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    i should be getting my vx6000 tomorrow via fed-x, any feedback and how is working and if you guys are happy with it would be appreciated.[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luckydenvermint

luckydenvermint New Member

3. GoodmanR

GoodmanR Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (Voice) + T-Mobile (Blackberry)
    check out my other psot

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    how is the reception/signal? how about the camera, can you send pictures w/no problems?

5. GoodmanR

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    The reception is fine, as good as my 4400. No analog though, but everyone allready knew that....

Pictures sent fine to email address, but havent tried sending them to a phone, becasues i dont know anyone else with an MMS phoen from verizon. camera resolution is as to be expected.

6. BHoff

BHoff New Member

I'm quite happy with my phone - everything works great - i've been able to e-mail pics just fine... as mentioned before, i haven't been able to try sending them to another phone as of yet... because I don't have any friends who have a camera phone yet...

Also, how is everyone doing on battery life?

As far as picture quality... i was actually quite happy with the quality that came out of such a low-grade camera...

7. BNW

BNW Junior Member

I don't think my Verizon store activated my Pix sending capabilities because whenever I go to send one to another phone, the online folder, or an e-mail address it says it can't be sent even when I am in a perfect coverage area. I paid the extra money for the messaging also. I tried calling *611 but they are closed after 11pm. I thought Verzion "Never stopped working for me"!

8. PjayzcivicHd84

PjayzcivicHd84 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX7000
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    11pm? Here its open 24/7...

9. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    i'm mainly concern about signal/reception now, especially inside buildings, tomorrow when i get my vx6000, i'm going down to my third lower parking level and test the signal like i did with my vx4400 and audiovox9500, keeping in mind that this is an all digital phone, and if it passes my test i'm sure in time the will get all the bugs sorted out like they do everytime there's a new phone out. after that i'll deal with the camera issues. are any of you dissapointed w/the 6000?[​IMG]

10. BNW

BNW Junior Member

i got with the technical support and she had me on the phone for 30 minutes. still can't send pix to phones, emails, or the online folder. she was stumped and so was i. she told me i was doing everything right and she was doing everything right but the problem might be another departments ordeal. she told me to call some 800-308-3282(data) number from 8 a.m. till 12 p.m. which means i can't have my problem solved now. damn them i thought they never stopped working for me![​IMG][​IMG]

11. BNW

BNW Junior Member

Just found the sweetest thing, when you power your phone on, watch the outer oled thing, it plays a cool verizon banner and welcome light up thingymabober.[​IMG]

12. GoodmanR

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    a good way to really compare the signal reception, as the bars may mean different things, is to look at the rx power of phone, do this by pressing menu, 0, 000000 , field tests, and test screen

13. BNW

BNW Junior Member

damn you sure do know your shlt goodman.

14. GoodmanR

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    all i know is to the credit of wireless advisor, and i know not much compared with someof the other people on here and howard forums

15. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    thanks goodmanr, i'll try that to check signal, don't you ever sleep, it seems your allways here, get a job--lol--[​IMG]

16. GoodmanR

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    i have a job, but have nothing to do for more than 15 mins of the day at that job...not a bad deal. lol

17. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    wish i had that kind of time.....neway this phone is definitly worth the wait.

18. BNW

BNW Junior Member

all my problems have been solved, i went to my usual verizon guy and he got me workin! pix messaging is awesome!

19. Lenney97

Lenney97 Junior Member

I have a couple questions with this phone. What comes with this phone? Leather case, hoster, extra battery, headset?? I wonder why the LG home charger is always a stand... you can't use the phone when it is charging. and what is this getpix thing?? is it free??

20. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    i think you get the usual accesories like holster, standard battery, desk charger. anything else you have to buy like extended battery, case, car charger, handsfree etc.[​IMG]

21. Lenney97

Lenney97 Junior Member

Only one battery?? that sucks... samsungs gives out two batteries

22. BNW

BNW Junior Member

the phone comes with a plastic holster, the desktop charger (which i found it easy to talk on the phone while charging, you just have to hold the whole thing), and a big ___ instruction manual.....oh and dont forget that $50 mail-in rebate baby! getpix is the service that handles all of your picture messaging. you can take pictures and store them on you phone as caller id, wallpaper, and slideshows or send them to an email address, another vx6000 phone, or to an online folder. verizon sets up an online web folder where you can automatically send you pictures and view them instantly online. i found this easier than email because you can just copy and paste. the picture messaging service is $2.99 per month and you get unlimited sending and recieving until january 1, 2004. after that you get 40 per month.

i bought a car charger and leather case extra(even though i have no use for the case because i want to show off my sexy phone ***insert right sed fred music beat here***~~~"MY PHONE's TOO SEXY FOR THIS CASE, TOO SEXY FOR THIS CASE"~~~~
    [​IMG]

23. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    ha, ha, ha, lol[​IMG]

24. BNW

BNW Junior Member

dont be comparin' my lg to that other company no one has heard of....what is it again......oh yeah....saaaamscum? oh no samsung that's it.

this is an LG battery baby! your samsung batteries are like tylenol compared to this bad ___ LG EXCEDRINE MIGRAINE battery!

25. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    do you really have crabs? lol

26. GoodmanR

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    also, when comparing this phone to the a530, we have to remember that they havent pulled the phone after releasing it...yet...the a530 cant touch the vx6000, except for the size thing.

27. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    do any of you know if the car charger for the vx4400 also works with the vx6000?

28. BNW

BNW Junior Member

no it doesnt, i tried that last night with my friends 4400.

no i dont have crabs, i was looking for a good icon that no one was using and it ended up being the crab and i couldnt stop my hands from typing the things about crabs.

i hope they dont pull the vx6000. i know that they were suppose to release it june 15th and delayed it until yesterday. i consider that an almost pull.

29. GoodmanR

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    no phone company ever releases things on time. even cingular who has low standards for phones compared to other carriers cant manage to get them out on time. im honestly surprised this didnt take longer. the a530 took two months after the original date, and then another month after that....

now just waiting for ptt

30. BNW

BNW Junior Member

yeah my regular guy at verizon says that there is a chance they might offer a way for vx6000's to use ptt