Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX 4400 and stuff

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by jafo18301, Jan 30, 2003.

1. jafo18301

jafo18301 New Member

Hello everyone....
    I'm new to this phone and the whole LG line of phones. I found a few sites that download ringtones to your phone. My question is this: Since this phone is new, can I use the same ringtones as any of the other LG models? If so, which model would I associate the VX4400 with? Basically, I'm looking at the applications as well. Can I download the apps for one of the other LG phones and have it work on the VX4400? Like I said, I'm a newbie when it comes to this phone. I have been reading a great deal and have learned a lot since I found this site a few days ago. Thanks to everyone who can help and thanks for all of the posts that helped me make the decision to buy this phone. It is a great phone.

JAFO

2. i27e

i27e Member

well im not sure but prob not. bc all the phones have different s/w and this is the only color lg phone for verizon. but can you please tell me what sites you found that can downlaod ringtones from?

3. jafo18301

jafo18301 New Member

Thanks for the info. I was kind of hoping that I could download the apps and etc. but I guess I will have to wait and see how things pan out. Anyways, (if addresses are allowed here), you can download ringtones at www.3gupload.com It seems that you can put it into a locker and then use your phone (web) to download it directly to your phone. This is the reason for my question. Thanks again.

JAFO

4. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Have either of you actually downloaded anything from this site directly to your phone? I can't even bring up the site. I know there are a lot of sites out there for Sprint phones where you can get ringers, games and images for and download them directly through mobile web, but I didn't know if anyone supported Verizon. I emailed www.pcspix.com and they said that they are going to be doing beta testing in February on Verizon phones and that they expect to fully support Verizon phones in March. Does anyone know of any other sites that are going to do this?