Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Voicestream and its Mobile Web

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by skadoo323, Aug 7, 2002.

1. skadoo323

skadoo323 Junior Member

I just got a voicestream today since i decided to give it a try for its mobile web feature, but I keep trying to access it and i get a message saying the voicestream is upgrading tmobile express, does voicetream do such web updates often. I dont want a mobile web service if I cant ever use it. I got the v60g phone.

2. CaliphoniaBoy

CaliphoniaBoy Senior Member

I don't know if this is related: I also have T-zones and it usually works really well -- but on wednesday I had problems connecting for a couple hours.

Today (thursday) everyhting is back to normal. I hope things improve for you as well.

C.

3. skadoo323

skadoo323 Junior Member

it works fine for me today, i guess they were upgrading in the area