Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VoiceStream 8290 phones .....

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by soler4, Jan 25, 2002.

1. soler4

soler4 New Member

I just wanted anyone to know that on march 27, when my contract ends with voicestream, I will have 2 8290 phones for sale, both are in great condition with all accessories that came with phone, and more accessories like faceplates, portable keychain charger, cigarette lighter charger, headset and more.

If anyone is going to buy a phone around that time, let me know , we will talk about it, I wanted to sell it now but I still have the contract until march 27 on both phones, so I cant until then.

Thanks !!!

Elle

elle11@bellsouth.net

2. Guest

Guest Guest

still have the phones