Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Viewing Test Screen Nokia 3589i?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by rich6880, Jul 3, 2004.

1. rich6880

rich6880 Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I posted earlier, questioning how to access the Test Screen, in the debug menu for the 3589. I received an answer from NYCDRU (Thank you). His advice was correct, but I am having a problem at the very end. When I select activate test mode, I get a notice to power down the phone. I do so, then power up, but that does not give me the test screen. I am back at the starting screen for the phone.

Does anyone know how to access the test menu. I want RX TX etc etc.

Second anyone know how to change voice setting from EVRC to 13kbs.? I do get better results when I am not in EVRC.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Directdad

Directdad New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless

3. rich6880

rich6880 Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Thank you so much for the info. Directdad

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...