Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon Wireless Ringtone Question

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by wirelessman5, Jul 21, 2009.

1. wirelessman5

wirelessman5 New Member

Hi all -

I just recently sent myself a ringtone from my personal e-mail address on my computer straight to my cell phone. The plan my family has through Verizon is unlimited text message. Is there separate charges for sending ringtones to yourself as a text message from your computer? I hope I made this make sense. Let me know if I need to clarify. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from any of you, really soon.

Thanks,
    Jordan

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    There should not be any extra charges sending MMS to PHONE#@vzwpix.com since you have unlimited messaging...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wirelessman5

wirelessman5 New Member

Yup, that is where and how I sent my ringtone to.