Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon Wireless "Can you hear me, now?? Good!

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Apoc, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Apoc

Apoc Senior Member

Verizon Wireless "Can you hear me, now?? Good!

Verizon Wireless is jumping the market in a big way, with all the network inovation will see how the world will respond with the winter olympic games. Wheres as Cingular #2 wireless carrier, has no such coverage in Salt Lake City,Utah other than maybe roaming agreements. "They never stop working for me"[​IMG]

2. SweetBoXx

SweetBoXx Junior Member

Cingular blows anyway......I tried to call a friend on her phone......it asked me for a frigging code..christ...this is bullshit

Barbara
    Hammonton[​IMG]

3. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Sweet that is one bad experience. THere are many happy people with cingular wireless.

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SweetBoXx

SweetBoXx Junior Member

well, my friend is definately not happy with the service and is intending to rid herself of it when her term is up....she is tired of bad connections, dropped calls, and generally poor service. I told her to go to Verizon

5. Apoc

Apoc Senior Member

Good point peeps!