Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon VCAST(EV-DO) In Erie,PA ( NW PA Region)

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by 3dguy, Nov 25, 2007.

1. 3dguy

3dguy New Member

Hi I am new here and was wondering if anyone knew the Erei,Pa region? I live right in town and there is no VCAST, but I can go 10 miles in each direction and get EVDO. I am sure it is a company deal, but this been going on since its conception. We are the 3rd largest city in PA and we have yet to recieve VCAST, yet outlying areas do. Do anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    Guy

2. direwolf013

direwolf013 New Member

Actually Erie has slipped to 4th largest city behind Allentown, but when you go 10 miles in any direction, you are catching the fringe of Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Cleavland EVDO service. I whish I knew the time table for Erie to get it, but alas I don't.