Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- verizon store fixturs for sale

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by wirelessstoreforsale, Feb 23, 2010.

1. wirelessstoreforsale

Hello, I am trying to sell the fixtures from a verizon store that has closed. The store was only open for 12 months and only closed due to family circumstances. I have all the fixtures currently in storage and am looking to sell them ASAP. All items are in excellent condition. Here is a short list of what I have: cash register wrap, 8- 4 ft. lighted verizon modules, 4- 4ft non lighted verizon modules, light boxes lighted wall map, various banners, phone holders that mount on the modules, peg hooks etc. I am looking to sell each piece or the whole unit at an extremly resonable price. Please contact to get pricing or to make an offer. The total value of these items is about $ 16,000. I'm willing to sell for $ 8,000 for all

2. josephbain

josephbain New Member

Are they still for sale?

3. wirelessstoreforsale

Yes, everything is still for sale. I would be happy to discuss in detail if you reply with your e-mail. Thanks

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Reminder: No e-mails or other personal information in posts.

Use the Private Messages system.

Any posts with personal info WILL be edited or DELETED.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. wirelessstoreforsale

I am the original poster andI would really like to sell these fixtures ASAP. I am willing to entertain any and all offers. Please send me a private message, I will respond ASAP. Thanks

6. wirelessstoreforsale

verizon wireless store for sale

Hello, I am trying to sell the fixtures from a verizon store that has closed. The store was only open for 12 months and only closed due to family circumstances. I have all the fixtures currently in storage and am looking to sell them ASAP. All items are in excellent condition. Here is a short list of what I have: cash register wrap, 4- 4 ft. lighted verizon modules, 4- 4ft non lighted verizon modules, light boxes lighted wall map, various banners, phone holders that mount on the modules, peg hooks etc. I am looking to sell each piece or the whole unit at an extremly resonable price. Please contact to get pricing or to make an offer. The total value of these items is about $ 16,000. These items are currently taking up space in my garage, no reasonable offer refused.

I NEED TO SELL THESE ITEMS ASAP!! I WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER ANY AND ALL OFFERS. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP TO MAKE AN OFFER. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUSLY INTERESTED PEOPLE REPLY!!!

7. CyFi

CyFi New Member

Hi. Are the fixtures still available? Also, where are you located?