Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon Phones Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by spedprof, Aug 9, 2002.

1. spedprof

spedprof New Member

Folks,

I must confess.. I was an AT&T user but married a Verizon user... Incompatible carriers!! Short of annulment, i have decided to give in and switch to the Verizon family plan!! I want a decent phone, might go a flip phone.. the Motorola 60c that they offer is old, I guess from the date of the reviews. I read that the LG is hard to use... Any thoughts on any new phones?? I just saw that a new Motorola will be out soon... Will it stay at $250, even if i sign up as a new user?? Any other recommendations? Does not have to be a flip, just a good useful and probebly newer phones.. i always like the latest technology as I tend to keep each thing a long time.. Or should I look for a divorce lawyer? [​IMG] Thanks!!

2. G20Ryder

G20Ryder Member

the new moto you talking about is prob the v60i. it is already out and will be 249 if you go with a 2yr plan but 279 if you go one yr plan. if they say there not selling them at you local verizon store that is because they are not going to sell them untill there v60c's are sold out. try around at different verizon stores or even try ebay or subscribe to a service online

3. spedprof

spedprof New Member

What if I want to stay around $150?? As a new subscriber, don't I get some discount? Thanks!!!

4. EasyE

EasyE Junior Member

Do get the v60i from Verizon. There IS a $50 manufacturer's rebate available. The store may only have a rebate form for the v60c, but it will be accepted my Motorola for the v60i purchase.

What market are you in, that they say there are no v60i phones available?

5. skadoo323

skadoo323 Junior Member

I have a v60i and love it, before i had this phone I had the lg vx1 and for the price that phone isnt bad either. i just got the v60i because the rest of my family has v60's and i have alot of the accessroies for it. i dont know if any of you have used the radio feature of the v60 but its pretty cool. when i got my lg vx1 verizon was offering a rebate and when i got my v60i they were offering a rebate on that too.

6. spedprof

spedprof New Member

I'm in the NYC Long Island metro area. Thanks again!

7. Mooby

Mooby Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sanyo 8200
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS, Prior-Verizon FreeUp
    The Samsung T300 is a very nice phone and Verizon is currently running a special on it so it can be had for as little as 29.99 after rebates. It's a steal at that price.

8. justin

justin New Member

Motorola v60i best phone.

9. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I've heard good things about the SamSung T300 also and its on CNET as one of Verizon's top 5 phones. Also Radio Shack and online via Verizon they are offering the phone for cheaper.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Buy the Motorola 60c, hands down...end of story.

11. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Our anonymous Verizon Wireless V60 salesperson could post more productive messages. I've been following your last 10 posts and it sounds like you are the Verizon version of Aiwapro or maybe his re-incarnation.

A bit aggressive about Verizon and the V60c aren't we?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Dennis

Dennis Junior Member

I am probably in the minority, but I really like my LG TM510. I find it easy to use. NO the address book does not alphabetize, but it is only one click to the search function and the voice dial works extremely well. So if you want to save the $100 and get the features of the v60, go for the 510!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]well said!!!!