Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon Phone

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

whic is the best verizon phone not in price but performance and easy to use.

2. Joe0378

Joe0378 Senior Member

If you can find the recently discontinued Motorola Timeport 270c...that is a great phone and also has a built in speakerphone...great voice quality.

3. Jodi

Jodi Keep on swimming...

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I'm currently testing out the Motorola v120c. Many people have discussed it's pros & cons, but my husband & I are liking the features so far...My husband, who especially isn't a tech wiard by any means, isn't having any problems with it.

My only complaint is the keys on the keypads are very close together...other than that...I love it so far!

Jodi

4. Guest

Guest Guest

the startac or the timeport (8767).....those were two great phones. you can prolly find them both at third party resellers.

5. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I've heard good things about the Samsung SCH-T300 from users of it and reviews on the net. Also Verizon is running a online promo on it and I've seen stores like Radio Shack sell it for not to much.

What do you guys think of the Samsung SCH-T300 for Verizon Wireless?

6. kyocera2235verizon

kyocera2235verizon Junior Member

I really like my Kyocera 2235, it's really nice and easy to use and the blue backlighting is sooo nice.

7. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Kyocera 2235 or 2135
    Samsung t-300
    LG 510
    motorola p8767

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. beowulf7

beowulf7 New Member

I'm also interested in a VZ phone. I currently have a Nokia 8200 series phone and love it! But I'm disenchanted by the service (AT&T). [​IMG] I'd like to get a phone that has all the features of my Nokia, is small like the Nokia (an internal antenna would be a plus), 2-way text msg, and costs less than $100 after rebates. I currently don't have Web browsing, but if the new phone did, that would be another added plus.

For some reason, I don't like Motorola. I don't know why. Maybe from the Star TAC craze that went on for a while. My parents recently jumped to VZ and got the Kyocera 2235 that Frankie mentioned. They really like it. But one thing I found odd on that phone is that it's got a long boot up time - like 10 seconds. [​IMG] Yeah, 10 sec is no big deal, but it makes me question the processing poower of that device.

As I browse http://www.verizonwireless.com/ics/plsql/pf_start.intro?p_section=EQUIPMENT I see that LG TM510 and Samsung SCH-T300 look attractive, as Jack recommends. Maybe I can get a rep to take a few bucks off and sell it to me for < $100. The protruding antenna is disappointing, but since the phone itself is small (flip phone), it's OK. BTW Jack, what's wrong w/ the other Samsung model, SCH-N300? Oh wait, it doesn't do 2-way messaging, according to the site, which I find hard to believe. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have been with 3 companies. Voice Stream, Cingular and now Verizon. In my opinion the very BEST is Verizon. I am now using the LG-TM510, and it is very easy to use, and the sound is the very best. I highly recommend it. If you are looking for the best rates, V.S. offers the best, but that is not the most important factor in my switching over from V.S. to Verizon. Good luck.