Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon or Sprint for better phones?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I live around blatimore and both verizon and sprint work well, i was just wondering why doesnt verizon have as many appealing phones as sprint, and are they planning on getting any?

2. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

I assume the appealing phones you are talking about are the Samsungs, which I must say do look very nice. Verizon doesn't have them because of some aggreement Samsung has with Sprint.

3. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Verizon wireless today sells samsung phones the T300 and the N150 past was the Sch-850 and a few others

Sprint PCS always seems to get the more interesting phones BUT dont pick a provider on the phone selection

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Joe0378

Joe0378 Senior Member

Most of Sprint phones are NOT tri-modes, as I understand. Verizon's phones are tri-modes, which are MUCH, MUCH better. Yes, they may have less features, but who cares if a phone has more features, yet it don't work.

5. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    True but Sprint does offer at least 4 tri-mode phones right now. I use the Kyocera 2255 and it delivers tri-mode performance.

6. IdiOTeQnoLogY

IdiOTeQnoLogY Bronze Senior Member

i think most of the sprint phones coming out for 3g next month will be tri-mode as well........verizon is coming out with some nicer phones in the 3rd and 4th quarters of this year......so far sprint has them beat for techno toys though