Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon Juke Cell booster solution:

Discussion in 'Central US Wireless Forum' started by rarnold, Sep 9, 2008.

1. rarnold

rarnold New Member

I am new to the forum and I need some help. Thanks in advance.

Both my wife and I have a samsung Juke, and we have really low siginal strength on our phones where we live. I opended a trouble ticket with Verizon, and they responded back with its a know trouble area, but we have no plans to build a any more towers. It is a rare when a conversation does not get dropped.

I think if I had a booster that would help with the dropped calls. We have between one and no bars on the phone. Every once in a great while we may get two. I was looking at this product to see if it might solve my problem Dual Band YX510 PCS/CEL. Does anybody have any suggestions. Advice and input is greatly welcomed.

Rick

2. shango

shango Junior Member

My Phone:
    M800, v266, w315
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    If you want something real thats going to work get the Cyfree or Willson repeater. They use a yagi directional antenna outside that points at the signal source and a dome antenna inside. Very effective.
    I have the cyfree operating in a resort that 36 miles form the tower and it works great. The only thing I did was added a higher gain yagi and hardline coax.
    This looks like a gimmick.

3. Maximum Signal

Maximum Signal Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon , Sprint , Millenicom
    The solution depends on the size of your residence and signal outside . Check our site we have a few different options for you and more coming out shortly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...