Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon broadband

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by zenixcomp, Jul 12, 2008.

1. zenixcomp

zenixcomp New Member

Hi, I understand I may not get help here but I am at a lost as to where I can go. So, here it goes.

I helped a friend install a USB modem from verizon in his laptop. Following the instructions to the letter. When finished I was able to connect and had 3 bars of signal. When I try to load a page off the web though all I get is page cannot be displayed. I wondered if it might be an activation issue so I attempted to activate the card. It came up with Activation failed. Could this be why I am unable to surf the web? If so, is there a work around that someone might know?

I'd really appreciate whatever assistance I can get. Thank you in advance!