Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon, AC and the Motorola v120c

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by Pitapony, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Pitapony

Pitapony New Member

A little history: I'm on the Verizon AC plan. I have the Motorola v120c phone (which I love, I think).
    Question #1: If someone calls me and wants to leave a message (text), they are told (by a simulated voice) that they can leave a voice message or that pressing #1 will leave a text message (Call Home, I think), pressing #2 will leave another message (Call work) or they can press numbers 3 through 7 for other messages.

Well, testing this out, I pressed #3...checked my cell phone, and that's exactly what I got...a #3!!! What are the numbers #3 through 7 used for?

And when I set up my mailbox, I was told (via directions from Verizon) to "speak with a smile in my voice, yada yada yada....but then, after my message, this other voice (Vera, I call her) comes on with HER message.

Am I doing something wrong here??

2. Apoc

Apoc Senior Member

Pita,

Heres what may have happen it depends on what type of VM system Verizon Wireless is using in your area what I would do is contact Verizon Wireless and have them reset your VM and have them conference call your box to make sure it setup properly. I have found this the more convient way to handle the problem.

It will work this way promise!!