Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Verizon A/C Unlimited N/W

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by tourman, May 2, 2002.

1. tourman

tourman Member

I was just on Verizon's website and it showed that in the Florida market they are offering unlimited nights and weekends and mobile web on America's choice for $5.00 more a month.Do you think they will follow suit in NY?

2. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I just checked Verizon's website and they are offering that plan for my area too. Neat [​IMG]

3. BillRadio

BillRadio Wireless Consultant

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint
    In another news group, a Verizon 'agent', (may or may not be an employee) insisted that he was told that any offer made on a "National" plan would be made available nationally. He speculated they are rolling these out slowly by region. This is not official info, just putting 1+1 together based on what verizon has done & said in the past.

I am certainly able to use the extra 250 M2M minutes I got from an earlier promo plan, but I have yet to crack more than 150 of my 3,200 N&W minutes, and ours even starts at 8pm. If they were to tempt me with doubling my peak minutes, and that's not a lot, for the same price, I'd dump all my N&W minutes in a heartbeat.

-Bill Radio

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Cingular is offering Free Internet with their national plans. However it requires the $2.99/month 100 SMS add-on. And I think Cingular nation plans are the best since there are no roaming charges no matter where you are in the US (even in analog-only regions).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Apoc

Apoc Senior Member

Sweet never knew that a plan like that exsisted I just look in at the stores website is ok to check and sure enough there it is Sweet!