Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

v60t ringer too quiet.

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by ruddy64, Aug 20, 2002.

1. ruddy64

ruddy64 Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Whatever works for ME!!!
    My only problem with my 60t is that ringer is to quiet. I wonder if anything can be done about it? I have it turn to level 7 but it is still not enough.

2. ATLguy

ATLguy Junior Member

Maybe you need to turn up the volume on your hearing aid! [​IMG] Just kidding... I find my V60t to have a pretty loud ring around the 5/6 setting. Maybe there's something wrong with your ringer. Can you take it to a showroom and compare with a demo phone?

ATLguy

3. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    LOL!...Motorolas are famous for their loud rings and beeps. They made those extemely loud and annoying Nextel beeps and rings that everyone within a mile radius can hear! So they are pretty good at making loud phones...I doubt they have any phones that are not loud unless yours is defective. Have it checked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ruddy64

ruddy64 Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Whatever works for ME!!!
    I just went to the ATT store and checked out three different v60's. They all sound same as mine. Maybe it is time for the hearing aid. LOL