Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

v60t operating problem

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by WildEP, Aug 13, 2002.

1. WildEP

WildEP New Member

Hello there - I have a Motorola V60t from At&t. I have experienced common problems that other people have had, but I have one that I have not seen in other threads.

When I turn my phone on, it goes crazy - vibrates or beeps, nonstop until i shut it off again. Then I turn it back on, and sometimes it is fine, sometimes it keeps happening. It is really annoying and any help would be great. I have checked my version and it seems to be the current one - 16.09.00 - I have talked to At&t help - but they are not help - so I have come to the fourm for help.

Any help would be great![​IMG]

2. ruddy64

ruddy64 Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Whatever works for ME!!!
    If you have the phone for less than 30 days take it back to the store and exchange it. If it is more than 30 days send it to ATT warranty exchange department and they will send you another for free. I did it with my old nokia (3360) . They send me another phone and when I recieved it I send the deffective one back to them. All for free. But call ATT warranty exchange first.

3. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Don't think about it twice. Get a replacement. The phone obviously has problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WildEP

WildEP New Member

That is a good idea - but I was wondering if someone else has/had this problem, or if anyone knows of any other fix than sending it in.

Thanks[​IMG]