Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

V60p Or PTT

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by ceric20, May 21, 2003.

1. ceric20

ceric20 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T (Cingular)
    Has anyone heard when the offical release is going to be? I read June then i read July?? Anyone have any info on it??

2. orioles150

orioles150 Senior Member

My Phone:
    e815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I heard from a relative who is fairly high in the ranks at Motorola that this phone, according to Motorola, is slated to be released in July. I wish Ceno were back at work so he could let us all know if this was true from Verizon's standpoint as well.

3. Kenster

Kenster Senior Member

Well others in the HoFo forum that work closely with Verizon are also saying July.

I just spoke with a VZW store rep who stated the following:

- The LG vx6000 is slated to come out June 15th. He actually had the opportunity to play around with the phone.

- He also stated that PTT is slated to come out sometime in July and he specifically mentioned the v60p as being the first offering.

This all coincides with what some of the HoFo members with close ties to Verizon are also saying.

4. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    oh boy june 15......ill be outside verizon on june 15 at 8am ....... and if they say they dont have it ill self combust and burn the place down....LOL...j/k [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...