Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

V60c versus Samsung N200

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Wonderer, Jan 13, 2002.

1. Wonderer

Wonderer New Member

I need some advise here

My wife, God bless her sole, has the hardest time making a decision on anything. The story: I purchased a cell phone package for her just before she moved up here to Seattle from Florida. This package came with a standard Nokia 5185i phone in which she hated, she says she could not hear well with it. (to tell you the truth I think it was because of the looks). So, I went and purchased the Samsung N200 w/extra accessary package for her. Total cost>$180. While in shipping, she contacted our local phone company "Qwest" (the current company the cell service is through)and they talked her into letting them ship her the V60c. Total costs>$400. The V60c phone arrived before the Samsung and it was very small. She wasn't sure to keep it or not because of the size. Now, the Samsung arrived and it too is small but it is a little larger than the V60c. Her delima is trying to figure out which one is the best phone and will for a lack of better discription "go the distance". The V60c seems a little flimsy while the N200 is sturdy. My questions are: 1. Which phone is best? 2. Which cell phone service is better (Qwest or Sprint)? 3. We travel a lot so if it's Sprint, do they have a broad enough coverage of the entire US with minimal air gaps? Are either of these phones the best for the money or should I be looking elsewhere? By the way, she just has to have the flip up type. (I guess it's to be cool)
    I really appreciate any advise I can get. Thanks and hope to hear something soon before she drives me nuts with this. :)

2. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    see my responce under the other form

jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...