Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

V60c Batteries

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by milarepa, May 18, 2002.

1. milarepa

milarepa New Member

IM about to buy a V60c and go Veriszon. Ebay shows 1400 mah batteries. Are these that much more powerful than the 800mah you find at Verison online and/or does their greater weight rule them out for most users?

2. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    yes much more power

before you buy check out the vx1 by lg

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Be careful if they are not OEM batteries. I once had some problems with an aftermarket battery on a StarTAC. The phone would not work on a CCM Navigator unit unless the OEM battery was installed.

4. milarepa

milarepa New Member

Thanks for the pointer on insisting on an OEM battery

Jack ive taken months to finally get around to buying this V60c - I loved the LG10 I checked out, but the VX1, in spite of the multiple geniousity on this Firum, I STILL dont know how its really equipped.

PLEASE< will the 1400 mah battery weigh nearly three times the 500mah unit?

Thanks

5. mcf04581

mcf04581 Senior Member

My Phone:
    T-Mobile SDA
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless
    do not do the vx-1, i have heard way to many bad things about it. Almost everyone I have sold has come back, usually its because of the fact you cannot hear the crappy little ringer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    everyone has their opinion. I have been told that the lg 510 is better then the v60 but can not back that up with personal experience

Jack

7. milarepa

milarepa New Member

ILL give it ANOTHER try................does anyone know if the 1400mah batteries weigh nearly three times the 500mah?
    My sincere apologies for mistakenly mentioning WHAT I was buying

8. milarepa

milarepa New Member

To answer my own question, now that I have the 1450mah battery in hand, it IS nearly three times the weight and thickness of the 500mah . On top of that , in spite of the ad saying it is motorola, there is NOTHING on it to indicate that, so the comment about NON-oem equipment is helpful. Its charging now..

so far I gotta say the V60c is peaches and cream !