Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

V600 - SIM & Phone Memory

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by GSMFreak, May 17, 2004.

1. GSMFreak

GSMFreak New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (GSM Nation)
    Does anyone know how to copy all of the phone numbers and names from the SIM card to the phone memory, and from the phone memory to the SIM card without having to copy them one at a time?

Thanks!

2. Gideon H

Gideon H Quase Três Anos Com WA!

My Phone:
    Motorola E398
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TIM Brasil
    Only one at a time i know how to do sorry :(/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GSMFreak

GSMFreak New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (GSM Nation)
    After looking through the manual and talking to the salesman at the local phone store, it looks as though there is no way to do a global copy from SIM to phone or phone to SIM.

My Nokia's have the feature, it's odd that Motorola didn't bother.

4. criiiny

criiiny New Member

YES, YOU CAN COPY ALL PHONEBOOK ENTRIES ALL AT ONCE TO THE PHONE FROM THE SIM, OR FROM THE PHONE TO THE SIM.
    GO TO ANY PHONE ENTRY YOU HAVE. EXAMPLE: MOM>THEN MENU BUTTON>SCROLL TO COPY> ONCE THERE, COPY ALL TO SIM OR ALL TO PHONE. :biggrin:

5. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    If you go into the phonebook & into the options to copy, it will bring you to a list of your contacts, You have to select each one you want to copy over.
    I don't think they have a copy all selection like the Nokia's, at least this is how my V400 is setup.

6. viewfly

viewfly Mobile RF Advisor

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Space Grey
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T; Tmobile SIM only
    Yes, get a Nokia phone. There seems to be a global copy in the Moto's, but you have to type in the Phone's memory space...never got it to work.

Nokia is much more clear cut about this. Or go to the phone store, they have software that can do it for you with the Moto, so you don't have to buy phone tools.