Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

V600 Manuals

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by GSMFreak, May 21, 2004.

1. GSMFreak

GSMFreak New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (GSM Nation)
    The user manual for the V600 keeps mentioning a "More Here" guide that the manual states can be downloaded from motorola.com/consumer/manuals. I've been there are there isn't a "More Here" guide. Does anyone have one of these guides or know how to download one?

Thanks!

2. GoodmanR

GoodmanR Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (Voice) + T-Mobile (Blackberry)
    I would suggest sending Motorola an Email if you can't find it. They are one of the few companies that respond quickly to email. If you send one now, they will probably get back to you before the end of the day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GSMFreak

GSMFreak New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (GSM Nation)
    I sent an email a few minutes ago. I also called them but was disconnected for some reason. I never did reach a human.

4. Gideon H

Gideon H Quase Três Anos Com WA!

My Phone:
    Motorola E398
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TIM Brasil
    What are you trying to look-up?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. GSMFreak

GSMFreak New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (GSM Nation)
    I just want more detailed information on the phone - specifically SIM read/write operations, phone memory to SIM, and SIM to phone memory operations.

I sent an email to Motorola yesterday during the early afternoon and still haven't heard back from them.

6. Gideon H

Gideon H Quase Três Anos Com WA!

My Phone:
    Motorola E398
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TIM Brasil
    Ah. Maybe try calling them because they actually have pretty good representatives but with odd French accents ;).