Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

upload songs from pc to samsung a920

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by lmswps2002, Feb 10, 2006.

1. lmswps2002

lmswps2002 New Member

ok i am curious if it is possible to upload songs from your pc to the samsung
    a920. i understand you can download songs from sites but if i already have songs that i have on my pc say from like kazaa or limewire and i want to put them on the phone is it possible.the whole $2.50 a song isnt happening from what sprint wants for them.can i use these songs as ringers or call tones?

secondly does anyone know of any place where i might find a site for calltones other than sprint?

2. JFB

JFB Gold Senior Member
    Administrator Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung S20 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Mint Mobile
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lmswps2002

lmswps2002 New Member

i appreciate the help but im not the most gifted person when it comes to this kinda of stuff.im sure i would have no problem picking it up im just a little worried of like crashing my phone or screwing it up or something.the uploader doesnt to user friendly for the illiterate.lol.appreciate the help.

4. lmswps2002

lmswps2002 New Member

you know what scratch that.it really seems user friendly.i guess i might have been to skeptical but if you read enough it seems fairly easy.ill give it a shot a post back in here for others to see.thanks again for the help.

5. nickname

nickname New Member

If you have songs that you legally own (e.g. created from a CD you own), supposedly if you move the mp3 version to the /media folder on the Transflash card, they will show up in the phone.

6. jtpratt

jtpratt New Member

You can do a lot of things with that A920, but to get the most out of the music you need to buy a big 1GB trans flash memory card. I have one on my site for around $40, in addition to my Samsung MM-A920 new user help guide: http://smorgasbord.net/samsung_a920_help_guide

I have a lot of stuff there, including how to find free multimedia content, free ringtones, free java games, and a bunch of info - including what you need for picture mail and what "Power Vision" really is.

7. lahottgurl696

lahottgurl696 New Member

all u have to do is get a memory card reader there not that expensive