Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

upgrade time - looking for advice

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by uprooted, Jul 28, 2004.

1. uprooted

uprooted New Member

HI all,

I'm looking to upgrade my phone, but am very wary of the new Nokia I've seen so far. I've searched high and low but cannot seem to find any reviews which cover my major requirements.

I have three basic requirements and I hope you'll help me find a phone that meets them.

1. Message alert: must be capable of non-stop, ascending LOUD alert tone and vibrate until user intervention.
    2. GPRS and/or EDGE capability
    3. Data connection capability for connecting to Zaurus PDA

Oh, and I'm with ATT Wireless

Thanks for your advice.

Leonard

2. Etorres777

Etorres777 Life is good for now..

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t Mobility
    Hi Leonard, welcome to WA. I am also a fellow AT&T Wireless customer. The following link: http://www.attwireless.com/personal/products/phones.jhtml?titleNumber=14 is for phones that have EDGE enabled. Those are the only ones that AT&T offers. About the Data connection capability for connecting to Zaurus PDA, i'm not sure, I don't think so, but if i'm wrong, someone will correct me. Again, :welcome:

3. uprooted

uprooted New Member

Etorres777,

Thanks for the welcome and the link.

I'm aware of the phones that has EDGE support, but I cannot get any information regarding point 1. Which to me is the most important.

Leonard

4. IndigoXRS

IndigoXRS New Member

You might check on the 6620 once it is released...(purported to be release on 8/2) to see if it meets your needs.