Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Unlocked Phones / Phone Quality

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by raeben, Jul 7, 2005.

1. raeben

raeben New Member

I'm sick of contracts and I don't want to get another free phone that breaks in 6 months to a year. I want a quality product with a warranty that will work on more than one network. If I have to sign up with a network provider, which I assume I will, I want a network provider that allows me to roam freely on other networks when necessary, all across the US, without paying more than I would for a call at a payphone (remember those). Is this too much to ask?

I don't know where to begin looking or what I really should be looking for. Any suggestions?

2. JR1

JR1 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Sony Ericsson T306
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    I like Cingular and it has worked everywhere that I have gone. From here in Kentucky to New Orleans to Chicago to England, UK.

3. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 27 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Check out Verizon in your area as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mozart11

mozart11 New Member

Verizon won't work if you do travel overseas to Europe. If this matters to you.

Cingular is the way to go over all in my opinion. Just a great service.

5. jjdu42

jjdu42 Junior Member

I vote for Verizon......or if you have Alltel or US Cellular in your area check them out!!