Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Un wanted Tracfone voice mail

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by iltski, Jan 17, 2010.

1. iltski

iltski New Member

During Dec 2009 I purchased my first cell phone, a Motorola w376 and included Tracfone service. Recently I have started receiving voice mails from an unknown person (calls at approximately the same time each day) and would like to delete them without listening to the message thus saving my minutes. Does anyone have a suggestion?.

2. oldkyman

oldkyman Member

My Phone:
    casio rock
    Wireless Provider(s):
    vzw
    i have heard this works for some people,
    dial your cell from a landline,when your vm
    starts inteript it with your password,then delete
    message's,

good luck