Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

u.s. cellular free waps???

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Chicago, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Chicago

Chicago New Member

does anyone kno how to get free waps for u.s. cellular lg vx6000??
    or a site with free ringtones for lg vx6000?

2. redraders2

redraders2 New Member

and can someone tell me exactly where i put this ip address and port thing in

i went to menu, hit 0, put in the six 0 service code

put in IP: 207.232.099.109
    and port: 9201

my questions are:

1. Even with this IP and port, should it still say "Charges will apply. Start MiniBrowser?" when i try to start it up?

2. Where do i insert the homepage address? I tried starting the browser and then pressing zero and the "homepage option" is right there but it won't let me select it because it will not connect.

3. My pix messaging does not work because it says "Express Network Coverage Not Available." Is this related to me messing with the IP and port numbers?

thanks in advance