Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

U.S Cellular: Free ringtones?

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by Sanius, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanius

Sanius New Member

Can someone reccomend a site that sends free polygraphic ringtones to my Keyocera KX414 with U.S Cellular service?*

* = Without a data cable or anything "extra". just a page that needs my number and service.

2. shaydakiss

shaydakiss New Member

This Site Is The Best Site Ever Made:)

3. urfantasymate

urfantasymate New Member

4. xerex

xerex New Member

those are really cool free ringtone websites. I can recommend one too. It's a collection of free ringtone sites.

--> Top Ringtone Sites

I hope you find what you're looking for here. Good Luck!

5. GIANTWEED

GIANTWEED New Member

My Phone:
    SamsungX426
    I guess you mean polyphonic ringtones because a polygraphic ringtone must be like some sort of lie-detector ringtone!:D

Does your phone have a wap enabled service...like can you go to the internets on your phone? If so then there are alot of places to download free ringtones by just using your phone like a web browser.

I put all my homemade ringtones on a wap website that can be reached by an internet phone...it is at this wapsite ": wap.giantweed.com:loony:

That is only if you have an internet phone...I also put free .mp3 and .mmf ringtones at a regular website www.totalmanipulation.com:browani:

Anyway...maybe not everyone can enjoy these homemade ringers but it was fun to make them! Oh and to convert them to .mmf I used a free tool from Yamaha...it's easy to find by looking on the net!

Have fun!
    :lmao:

6. GIANTWEED

GIANTWEED New Member

My Phone:
    SamsungX426
    Well now, look who is laughing!!

After Daryl and Johnny said I was wasting my time I got offered by a website to sell all my original ringtones that I have worked on for the last year! WHEW!!:eek:

It took long enough to convert them to the ringtones formats they required like mp3 less than 60 kb and mmf less than 32 kb and amr less than 24 kb...I mean this is worse than my diet!!

The website that is featuring my homemade ringtones is PsychedelicSkin:loony: which is a really daft site especially those wierd airbrushed photoshopped pics at the bottom but OOPS don't tell Greg I said that cause he did front me 50 quid!!

:p

Greg also said that I can actually send out a free ten pack of the new ringtones if anyone buys one of my orignal sets :cool: !! So if you dig it...free samples are here free samples and if you download one of my sets I can give you a free ten ringtones...and maybe I will send you 20 free ringtones because I just got back from Florida and I don't really feel like being too cheap!!:lmao: But you can't be cheap...Greg said he would only charge 4 bucks for ten of my ringtones....ummm...like is he trying to give them away???:mad:

You can email me here and I'll send you some free stuff!...Let me know if you want mp3 or mmf or amr formats!!

7. mmmmna

mmmmna Junior Member

My Phone:
    Droid X2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Be careful, people. Sites that REQUIRE a cellphone number just for you to look? Fishy, phishy.

Try Zedge.net, they never required my cellphone number.

8. drunkentool

drunkentool New Member

My Phone:
    motorola razr v3a
    i 2nd Myxer - Download Ringtones and More , and yea it text it to you , i have usc and it works for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.