Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Turn your 8390 into a flip (6500)

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by GNOSIS, Dec 23, 2002.

1. GNOSIS

GNOSIS Junior Member

If you didn't already know, it is a fact that the OEM 6500 cover fits the 8390, turning your 8390 into a flip. I know a seller ("trading_shop" on eBay) who will give us a group discount on any of his products. Billy is an eBay Power Seller with outstanding feedbacks. If you're interested in purchasing the 6500 cover+keypad from him, or any other item, simply drop me an email at justauctions@hotmail.com or private message me. If you'd rather just order on your own, you might get a discount if you mention that "Dr. Jason" referred you to him. Thanks!

Photos of the OEM 6500 on the 8390 are posted here:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...&threadid=74781

2. jeffnt326

jeffnt326 New Member

how much is he charging for the faceplate?

3. GNOSIS

GNOSIS Junior Member

10% off on ALL items from "trading_shop", including the 6500. DO NOT bid on his items, or you won't get a discount. You have to email him at bc@gogotelecom.com and mention Dr. Jason for the 10% discount. If you don't see an item on eBay, just email him and ask (just because it's not on eBay does not necessarily mean he doesn't have it) Have fun shopping!

4. tedbearz

tedbearz New Member

Do you know if there are other colors with NOKIA on the cover. Seems like only the beige one has it.

5. GNOSIS

GNOSIS Junior Member

OEM genuine Nokia 6500 cover only comes in one color. You can get generic aftermarket 6500 covers in different colors, but I'd avoid them if I were you. My generic 6500 flip cover broke off in a few weeks. That's why I'm after the OEM 6500 cover now!