Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

trouble with t-mobile text messages?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by sabre252, Jul 13, 2006.

1. sabre252

sabre252 Member

hi guys,

i'm having trouble with t-mobile and text messages...i recently upgraded my phone to a samsung T-809 and for a couple days it was wonderful, but i've hit a snag. i can send people text messages now, but only some people can reply with messages that i actually recieve. i watched my friend send me a message on his cingular cell phone, and i didnt get it...but my other friend with verizon and i have been texting each other all day, while my girlfriend who also has verizon cant send me a text...i'm a little baffled...does anyone have any idea whats been going on?

sincerely,
    Justin

2. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i've only had that problem with my boost phone but boost and nextel are notorious for there text messaging services.....it sometimes takes 5 mins to get from one end to the other......they dont reserve data traffic for messages it all depends on the complete traffic of the tower at that time......my friend sent me a message on Tuesday.....i still haven't gotten it and i don't think i ever will.....this particular problem has only happened on my T-Mobile phone once.....the message simply didn't go through....it never happened again though

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...