Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

1. emanzella

emanzella New Member

:eek:
    I work for a small company with about 60 Treo(Palm OS). Some users have 650, some 700. Our carrier is Verizon. We use Intellisync to sync to our Exchange Server. It has been a nightmare ever since we started in 2005. I install the Intellisync software, sync up and in a couple months some stop stop working. If a soft or hard reset doesn't solve the problem, Verizon ends up replacing them.
    The CEO of the company is so frustrated. He wants to make a change to Blackberry.
    Is anyone else having the same issue or have any suggestions. We have to be able to connect Exchange and I don't see any other solutions out there that will resolve our currect situation.

2. wb77379

wb77379 New Member

My Phone:
    Treo 700wx
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Instead of using Intellisync, try using the Versamail software. It has an option now that will allow you to hook it up to the exchange server. I have found that it works very well. You may also want to check and see if there is a firmware upgrade available for your devices. The Versamail application should fix your problem though.

3. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    I dont think its the treo but rather using palm software. My company went from using 650's to using 700w and 6700 with windows mobile and no problems syncing to an exchange server. They have since gone the blackberry route, but you lose a lot of multimedia functionality with a bb that you get on a treo.. I love and hate my 650 with a passion, but most likely get a 700p or 755p when verizon sells it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. wb77379

wb77379 New Member

My Phone:
    Treo 700wx
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    The only prob with the BB is that you have to get their server installed, the Versamail application will allow you to use your existing exchange as long as it is 2003 sp2 or higher without any middleware.

5. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    Yeah but thats if you use exchange, and they are giving it away as a promotion right now. If you use pop3 its a non-issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. emanzella

emanzella New Member

I wish we could use Versamail. We unfortunately have Exchange 2000. Don't plan to upgrade until 2008.
    I thank you all for all your input.