Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Treo 700wx locks up with EVDO to teathered to pc.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones' started by 1rockylady, Nov 10, 2008.

1. 1rockylady

1rockylady New Member

My Treo worked fine when used as a modem for my laptop and desktop PC. Now we that we have EVDO in my area my phone locks up and I have to reset it when ever I am trying to download. By the way this happens with three different PC running XP sp3. Alltel techs told me I needed a software update. So we went into the store and my phone is running newer software than they offer. :loony: so is anyone else had this problem Or is a blackberry in my near future...

2. 1rockylady

1rockylady New Member

Haven't had any reply, but to bring it up to date I have uninstalled extra software off my treo. Nothing seems to help. So I went to see my friends at the Alltel store and I will have a new Treo 700wx by the end of the week. They have no clue what is wrong. Now how do you erase all data on the 700wx and put it back to out of the box software ? Thanks for any Help.

3. 1rockylady

1rockylady New Member

OK got the new Treo in the mail got it hooked up to the PC.. Downloading hit 75Kbs and it lock up. HOW NICE. :censored: I just wish someone could figure out what is wrong with these phones. Right now I am using my husbands Wave and hitting download speeds of well over 100kps. Same puter same carrier. All I can say is the Treo 700wx has a problem and nobody can tell me what it is. :confused: