Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Treo 650 for T-Mobile?

Discussion in 'Other Smartphones and Mobile Operating Systems' started by umsjj, May 16, 2006.

1. umsjj

umsjj New Member

Has anyone actually purchased an unlocked Treo 650 that works with T-Mobile? I have a Treo 600 that will eventually die, I want to stick with a Treo and with T-Mobile, but they don't sell them anymore.

2. AndyMachead

AndyMachead New Member

I purchased a Cingular Treo 650 and had it unlocked. I use T-Mobile and everything works perfectly including T-Zones. I mentioned T-Zones because the T-Mobile Store will tell you the reason they didn't stock it was because it dropped the connection.

I have had 3 Treo 650's and they have never dropped the connection. Awsome phone, I would recommend a cheap 1GB SD card for the pictures and Documents To Go 7 which is included. Check eBay for one under $300 or so. Some places will unlock them for around $35, as the guys at your local Cingular store.

Give me an email if you have any more questions, I don't use this forum much.