Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Transferring games

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by eznoh, Jul 27, 2010.

1. eznoh

eznoh New Member

Can I use Motorola Phone Tools to transfer games from one RAZR to another? If not, is there another way?

Mike

2. RadioRaiders

RadioRaiders RF Black-Belt

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    GSM / WCDMA /LTE
    Not as far as I know. I believe when you buy a game and install it, the game ties itself to your phones unique serial number (IMEI or ESN) so that you can't transfer it to use on another phone. This protects the revenue ($) of person who made the game to ensure their game won't be copied and spread around en masse.

...if I'm wrong or if you do find a way, please let me know, because I also have some old phones that have games on them I'd like to transfer to newer phones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eznoh

eznoh New Member

These were free games. If I could just retrieve the files I could install them on the new phone.

Mike