Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Trading a F&F Family 800 for a sero

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by bobdylan21221, Jun 16, 2011.

1. bobdylan21221

bobdylan21221 New Member

I have a F&F Family 800 I'm trying to trade for a sero plan.

The plan starts at 70.00 and the first additional line is free, then 10 dollars for each additional.

5 dollars for data and 2.50 for texting extra per line.

With the corp 25% discount I pay 52.5 plus extras for two lines.

Only problem is you can't get any new smart phones with 4g :( same as the normal sero plan.

2. chinzcutie

chinzcutie New Member

I have a SERO plan and I was told that if I want to use a smart phone such as the EVO, I can add $10.00 a month to the data then I can use it. Try asking them if this option is available to you. I cannot think of why not :)

3. iredline5

iredline5 New Member

It wont for that plan.

4. TravellingNomad

TravellingNomad New Member

this is actually incorrect. if you have a SERO plan and want to use any of Sprint's smartphones/ppc's that are non-4G capable on it, you are required to move from the $30 SERO up to the $40 SERO Premium plan. but if you want any of their 4G phones on it, you'll have to upgrade to SERO Premium plus pay the $10 cool fee...which brings the total of your SERO to $50/month.