Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Tower Site Land Avaliable in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by Shockashark, May 9, 2006.

1. Shockashark

Shockashark New Member

My Phone:
    I am new to this site and wanted to post that I have a site were cell service is not doing to well and could benefit from a tower. My family currently has towers in Napa Valley CA, but nothing in the Central USA.

I did some research and found that there is one other tower in the area but I do not know who owns it. I currently use Cingular & Sprint w/ Nextel and could not get a good reception from these devices while onsite or around the surrounding area. The site is about an hour away from Shreve Port and 10 to 20 min. from a little city called Mansfield in the Desoto Parish. The Lake that is close by is the Toledo-Bend Reservoir.

Please contact me if you have interest in this site or if you know who may have an interest. I would really like to build a tower on this site be it with funds from within or another company that would like to work a contract of sorts.