Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Tmobile service in Old Bridge central NJ

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by jediknight, Jan 24, 2006.

1. jediknight

jediknight Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    i'm considering switching to tmobiles prepaid since i don't use my cell much and want to cut my cell phone costs but i'm afraid of poor service, especially inside buildings. is anyone using t mobile prepaid in central NJ or even regular t mobile service(i think coverage is different between the two) that can tell me how they like it. i usually travel within middlesex county, to perth amboy and up the GSP and turnpike into NYC, sometimes Queens. thanks

2. josephd

josephd Tomorrow is another day.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    White iPhone 5C 16GB
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I do not have personal experience with T-Mobile in the areas you mention but in NJ they look a little soft, you could also try Virgin Mobile whose rates are very reasonable. Good luck:) Usually with prepaid you cannot roam off the network so coverage will be different. http://virginmobile.com

3. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    T-Mo has a long way to go in central NJ. In North NJ they are acceptable but not the best. If you are afraid of poor service inside buildings, I don't recommend T-Mobile in NJ.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    cingular is great in the area.
    verizon is also, but you pay more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cll

cll Junior Member

My Phone:
    Treo650
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular Blue, TMobile
    TMo is ok in old bridge. Nearly as good as cingular and verizon, but if u dont use it much it will probably be acceptable. Make use of the 14 (or is it 30) day trial period and see how it works in the places u go.