Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

TMobile - Nokia 7210 - Jan

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by carrolldf, Dec 2, 2002.

1. carrolldf

carrolldf Junior Member

I called TMobile to find out when the 7210 is going to be available and was told it is now January. The young lady at customer care suggested ebay.

2. carrolldf

carrolldf Junior Member

So aiwapro -- what's your current price?

3. SMC

SMC New Member

Does anybody know what the warranty is these phones if you buy off ebay or through a supplier of exotic phones? My only concern with what you want to do is that, in the past, I have received phones that are defective straight out of the box. I have take back to ATT or Sprint without an issue. Can you or I send the phone back to Nokia for a "warranty" type of issue?

Thanks
    Sean

4. HoOn

HoOn New Member

As per some members of other forums, Nokia USA will support the 7210 even if it was bought outside the US. The best confirmation is to call Nokia USA.

5. Niteliferyder420

Niteliferyder420 Junior Member

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrggggg....I've been waitin forever for this phone and was hoping against hope that the predictions of early December or before the x-mas holiday was right...well i was wrong! What about AT&T are they going to be releasing it soon and if so does ne one know where to get it unlocked?

6. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Nite, I know I have warned you about T-Mobile, but for God's sake.....don't go to ATT! They have almost no coverage (TDMA or GSM) in Delaware. With TDMA they can roam on Cingular, but with ATT, you will have NNOOOO service after Delaware City. Get it off Ebay or something and go with T-Mobile over ATT, or better yet go with a stronger company, but obviously a 'cooler' phone is more important to you.

7. Ton1

Ton1 Junior Member

I'm very sorry but I miss the point when people are complaining about 7210 not being available in US...
    Just go let's say yahoo shopping at http://shopping.yahoo.com/, enter "nokia 7210" and you'll get lots of places selling it (not to mention ebay and other auctions).

8. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Ok, my price for this phone is $455 including shipping. Someone just purchased one from me yesterday, and it was shipped out yesterday too. I'm not for sure of the person's name on here, but they did email me and say they saw my price on the forum, and decided to buy from me.

The phone is $455, including shipping via FedEx. The phone is Brand UNLOCKED New in Factory Box with
    Nokia 1-year Warranty, Stereo Hands-Free Headset, Charger, and Manuals.

Please email me at aiwapro@msn.com if you are interested.

I accept PayPal (Credit Cards & e-Checks), Cashier Checks, and Money Orders.
    I also do COD.

9. lordan

lordan New Member

I was the one who actually purchased the phone. Received it Today. No problems whatsoever with T-mobile just looking for Ringtones now.

10. Niteliferyder420

Niteliferyder420 Junior Member

Where and who did u purchase the phone? Also do u mind telling me how much u paid?

11. lordan

lordan New Member

Bought from aiwapro. the post above mine. As he stated cost was $455.. added like $3 to cover for paypal fee I believe something like that.

12. Ton1

Ton1 Junior Member

13. lordan

lordan New Member

Your entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to spend my money in whatever way I want.
    [​IMG]

14. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

I'm glad you're happy with your product.

I'm a seller you can trust, which has been proved by the above poster who bought and received a Nokia 7210 form me.

To 'Ton1': Everyone who puts up an auction or has a website is ont legit. I guess you may have to find that out the hard way.

Now, back to my customer ('lordan'): I have found the best place to buy ringtones is Matrixm.com There is a small fee, but it well worth the quality thatyou get.

Also, to anyone else who wanted to buy s Nokia 7210 or other phone, you can contact me by emailing me at aiwapro@msn.com

Thanks