Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Tilt Pass-Through Internet

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones' started by nostalgiaguru, Feb 26, 2008.

1. nostalgiaguru

nostalgiaguru New Member

My Phone:
    Tilt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    While connected to my PC through USB, my Tilt's pass through worked fine for several days. Now, it will say "Locating" for a few seconds and then tell me that the connection is lost. I have already unchecked my Proxy box, and checked the box to allow Wireless connection while connected to PC. The WiFi will work OK under these conditions and I continue to get email, both push and pop, but the Pass Through will not work.

Any ideas?