Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

This Sucks..

Discussion in 'AT&T Wireless Forum' started by Tauro72, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Tauro72

Tauro72 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola SLVR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    * Cingular *
    With all of the millions of users in Cingular and barely anyone shows up to this forum? I guess everyone must be at HowardForums because every time I come over, I see my post at the top.. :mad:

Too bad this is the only forum I can get to from out here.. :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. paulmac

paulmac Senior Member

My Phone:
    Bionic - Rooted
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Tauro72, not true, I visit the forum quite frequently, a few times a day in fact. However, I am into modding my razrs, so I tend to visit the hardware section of the forum more oftern, usually the Motorola forum. I generally stay away from the carrier forums unless something catches my eye. Your "This Sucks" got me looking though :D

And I also visit HOFO and other forums, but got to say having found WA I think this is one of the better forums out there. Not too big and most of the people here are very helpful and polite. I have yet to see someone get flammed or YELLED AT for being a noob or posting in the wrong place etc.

So if you have a question or concern, post away, I am sure you will get a answer:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    I'm here on the weekends right now, because I don't have time during the week with my schedule. It goes in cycles also since Cingular hasn't come out with anything really cool and interesting that hasn't been much interest in them here. Let them come out with something like the RAZR v3x (not saying they will) or something similar that has some really kick:censored: features and you will see people start to be in this forum more often.

4. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    One man once said Patience is the key.

5. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    I'm here too. I try to check in at least once daily, it often works out to be more though.

-Jay

6. cgd

cgd Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3220
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    This forum is definitely more civil than HoFo. HoFo is very populated and informative, and I do enjoy it, but I like the fact that I don't have to duck here if I ask a question! ;) Heck, my 9-year-old is more mature and polite than some folks over there . . . It does take time to get answers here, but everyone is polite and helpful.

7. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    That's the reason I turn to HoFo as a last resort. There is so much flame going on over there its just not funny. They are just a few steps from being alt.flame.

-Jay

8. Tauro72

Tauro72 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola SLVR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    * Cingular *
    HoFo, is for sure a true reflexion of what our sociaty is becoming..:(

9. cgd

cgd Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3220
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    You're right--I don't know why civility is going totally out the window these days. It seems like many people think that if you're not rude, crude, and in-your-face, then you're somehow weak. I was taught that if you feel the need to be snarky to and go off on others a lot (other than those occasional times when you need to speak up for yourself), then you have anger management issues and need to get control of yourself. A mature person with class and manners doesn't need that kind of drama all the time. Of course, I'm middle-aged and will no doubt be considered :loony: by the predominant demographic over there! :biggrin:

10. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    cingular,family plan w/4 lines
    i agree, most seam about 10 years old.:browani:

11. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Well at least you have good company with us Middle-Age people. :p
    But I do agree about the attitude of people now a day's vs how I know I was brought up to act, it has gotten out of control and I don't see it getting any better in the future.