Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

The Wanted Provinces

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by Der84, May 5, 2009.

1. Der84

Der84 EH!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Rogers (2007-2011) Bell (2011-present)
    I noticed a thread recently about The Wanted States encouraging people to take cell site pictures in those states, and that gave me an idea for a new thread.

The Wanted Provinces!!!! Ha Ha.

Come on, if there is anyone on this site in other provinces, or visiting a province, take some pics! ha ha
    Whenever I get a chance to visit my sister in B.C. I'm going to try and get some pictures out there.

So far, we just have Ontario and Quebec, if anyone can help out with this, please feel free. There are tons of towers in Canada that still need to be discovered.

Just thought I would see if this would work. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    1 person likes this.
  2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Sounds good! Even beyond providences, wouldn't it be cool if we had a pic of a cell site from every country?

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Der84

Der84 EH!

My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Yeah, if we could get a shot of at least one tower in each country that would be pretty amazing. Whenever I take my next vacation out or North America I'll maybe get some ore pics.

I believe there was only 2 or 3 of us that contributed pictures to the Canadian Album. I'm just curious to see if there are any others out there who are interested in getting pics from the different provinces, whether you live there or not. I still have tons more pics for Ontario.

Let's see if we can get the other provinces going.

4. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    I once rode down to Florida with another family member. I had my digital camera, a laptop, and a cell phone with unlimited data. I teathered the laptop to the cell phone, tried to take pics of as many towers as I could, and uploaded them to the site as we were going 75 MPH down I-95.

5. Der84

Der84 EH!

My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Yeah, I usually just take the digital camera with me if I'm going out of town or across the border to the USA and just take shots and load them on later. Seeing as how I'm the only one driving a lot of the time, most of the time I have to pull over to get a really good shot.

6. Der84

Der84 EH!

My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Well I'm just updating on this post and it looks like we've had another addition from possibly St. John's NewFoundland. Let's keep those Canadian towers coming!

7. Der84

Der84 EH!

My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ANOTHER UPDATE:

Well it looks like we now have a few pics from B.C thanks to a new member Cascadiatower.

Thanks also go to Necrotic, Yankees368, Mpers2006 and Wharfe who have posted pics in the Canadian gallery in the past.
    I've been slacking lately so I'm going to try to get out and get some more when the weather is right and when I have time.

Lets keep them coming!