Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Samsung The Samsung Stock Ringtone Thread

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by winston17, Mar 29, 2022.

1. winston17

winston17 New Member

My Phone:
    alcatel
    Wireless Provider(s):
    straight talk
    I know this is a Motorola page, but I can't find these ringtones from old Samsung flip-phones and slide-phones, and I don't know where the page is to Samsung on this forum. If there is a such page, let me know, and tell me where if you move this. The Following Ringtones I Want Include;

Alert 1
    Alert 2
    Chorus Of Clocks
    Joyful Holiday
    Smile With Tea

I want it in original MIDI format. If you can't upload it, could you at least send me a program that can extract default ringtones off old Samsung Flip Phones via USB, like the SCH-R335C or SCH-U420?

Please help, send me a .zip with these in .mid, or a .zip with .exe program(s) that can extract it it for me.

A while ago I asked on Yahoo!, but didn't get any help. However, I did get someone looking for some of the same ringtones, and asked me to let him know if I ever get the ringtones, because it was "Driving Him Freaking Nuts"!

Help would be appreciated.

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Moved post out of Motorola thread, started new thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. winston17

winston17 New Member

My Phone:
    alcatel
    Wireless Provider(s):
    straight talk
    Does anyone have all the ringtones from an old SCH-R335C (GP) and/or SCH-U420 (has same or similar ringtones), Or to be specific, it has Chorus Of Clocks, Alert 1, Alert 2, Smile With Tea, Joyful Holiday, Latina Lady,... If so, could you post a .ZIP folder with the original MIDI files, *NOT* Converted to MP3 for me to download? I found some ringtones, Googling it, not all but some (Watercolor Painting, Nightless City...), and I asked on Yahoo! Answers, and someone replied was looking for the same thing, asked me to let him know if I ever find it, and that it was driving him bonkers. I tried for years to find a downloadable copy, and so far, only found a very few (Like I said; Nightless City and Watercolor Painting), please help.

WARNING! PLEASE DON'T BAN ME OR DELETE THIS QUESTION FOR ANY, *ANY* REASON. IF YOU DO, I WILL NOT TAKE IT.

If this is the wrong Forum/Category (This had "Samsung" in it so I assume it has the best suite), let me know where you move it.

If this is an old/out-dated Forum/Category, Tell me where the new one is.

Thank you for reading and helping.

(Oops! Sorry if I post the question on this Chat Room multiple times; I forgot I made this Chat Room, and thought it was someone else. I just want the ringtones, and asking where to download them, or if someone can upload them.)

#3 winston17, May 24, 2022
    Last edited: May 24, 2022