Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

The official SERO thread

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by larry, Jun 6, 2008.

1. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Please post all SERO related discussions in this thread to keep things organized. We will be merging some of the exisiting SERO threads here very shortly.

2. A-Lert

A-Lert New Member

My Phone:
    Sanyo MM-7500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    OK... as a newbie to this forum could someone please begin this thread by explaining what the SERO Plan is? or where to get some info on it? or why one needs an e-mail address to get the plan? or what one of those addresses might be? :confused:

Since my contract with Sprint has run out I can explore a whole range of new options.

3. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    SERO = Sprint Employee Referral Offer

You can sign up for one at SERO Welcome!

Generally you need to be a new customer or activating a new line of service to qualify. You can't switch your exisiting Sprint plan over to one anymore unless you get very lucky.

You need an e-mail address of someone who works for Sprint. I used to offer a legit address with permission to be used here but it's already been maxed out and I don't have any others right now.

4. flyhigh701

flyhigh701 New Member

I've heard alot of good things about the SERO plan. However, I need an employee e-mail address in order to get into the plan. If an employee has an e-mail to share with me it would be greatly appreciated :)

5. swttnchick

swttnchick New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung A920
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I would love an email address as well --- i am a current sprint user (3 years) and our contract is up in a few weeks and we want the Sero Plan, but the email address i have for 2 people that i have business cards for dont work... an email address that is valid would be awesome and greatly appreciated

Heather K
    Thanks in Advance

6. Kalimotxo

Kalimotxo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    The latest and greatest.
    Wireless Provider(s):
    All of them.
    Great idea to create an official thread for SERO!

7. Xenokitten

Xenokitten New Member

Hello, I currently do not have a cell phone or cell phone provider i am very interested in SERO for the cheap unlimited data/text plans. I have looked all over and even work at an outsource call center for at and t and i've yet to find any deals that are this good for unlimited data. most are 70-100 bucks a month for anything close to this. I can not afford this rate. I know that a cell phone is a luxury and that "if you can't afford it, you shouldn't have it" but I really would be extremely greatful if any existing employee could let me use their email address and first and last name to sign up for this service. I would even be willing to tip you via paypal or some similar service. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter. I am fully aware of the savings@sprintemi.com email but I have been hearing horror stories about it "appearing" to work and then people getting the basic 200 minute plan and/or worse yet being audited/charged thousands of dollars and pressed with fraud charges. So I am looking for a kind soul to please refer me the legit way. You can pm or email me directly from the forums or email me at animeprincess@hotmail.com thank you.

8. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    It's not a good idea to post your e-mail address on a public forum because then you are asking for spam.

9. jayfromtaiwan

jayfromtaiwan New Member

my friend and I were thinking about getting SERO before the end of this week .. but I just found out that I can get into trouble if I use the generic emails =/

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here :)

10. NickyHavok

NickyHavok Banned

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8320 (Curve)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile Sprint AT&T
    Everyone asking for email addresses, just google "sero email address" and while it won't give you an actual address [in my experience] but it will link you to many many forums where you can log in and the members there will give you one.

Hope it helps!

-Niki
    Comanity.com

11. swttnchick

swttnchick New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung A920
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I have done this -- it linked me to THIS thread.. lol

12. NickyHavok

NickyHavok Banned

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8320 (Curve)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile Sprint AT&T
    lol,
    I think that's how I found this forum too.

When I signed up for Sprint, I actually used the Comanity discount, which is 10% off any phone plan [the monthly discount is not limited to SERO plans if you need something else] because it worked better for me, but I used this forum to get the info I needed on SERO first:

HowardForums

Hope that helps!

13. swttnchick

swttnchick New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung A920
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    that link dont work babe -- I have been a sprint customer for 3 years -- my contract is about to end, and with both of us getting the sero plan we would be saving almost 100 a month.. I just am hoping i can get an email addy, and HOPE i get someone that can let me keep my #

Heather

14. NickyHavok

NickyHavok Banned

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8320 (Curve)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile Sprint AT&T
  15. ljbii

ljbii New Member

I am a newbie at this so please be gentle with me. I have been a Verizon users for too many years and I am not satified with them. My contract ends on 7/10 and I am interested in Sprint. I have been reading about the SERO plan and have been quite confused. I am now assuming I really need a sprint emloyee's email address. Do you just go to a sprint store and ask for a buisness card and use that address? Do emloyees get in trouble for referring people to the discounted plan? Is there anyone on here that might be will to allow me to use their addess? I don't want to get anyone in trouble or break any laws.....I just want to do it the right way and save a little money.

I truly appreciate your time and patience with me. I look forward to hear from someone.....anyone!!!

Linda

16. redbean

redbean New Member

Hi,

I'm also new to this website and was wondering if there was anyone who was willing to give me one of their referral email address. I'm trying to save some money on cell phone and this sero plan sounds like it'll work in my budget. Please PM me if you can help me. Thank you.

17. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Since SERO is no more...I think I may unsticky this thread. If that proves to be a problem, we will re-stick it.

18. TelcomJunkie

TelcomJunkie Bad Handoff Investigator

Wireless Provider(s):
    Big Brother
    I just think it needs to be renamed. There still is an employee referral program that offers discounted rates.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. BradQue

BradQue Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sidekick 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TMobile
    I agree that a specific SERO Thread has probably been overcome by events. Maybe just a generic Sprint discount thread where people could contribute information/leads about any little known, or otherwise obscure plan discount options, including whatever replaced SERO.

There may still be items of interest concerning the legacy SERO - what happens upon renewal or when you want to add another phone, renew a phone for example.

This has been a very interesting thread and I thank you for having kept it that way.

Brad

20. chokaay

chokaay Junior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...