Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

the nextel i880 cell phone

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by 4mee, Nov 17, 2007.

1. 4mee

4mee New Member

Does anyone know anything about the nextel i880 cell phone? Does anyone own or know how good a phone it is or can you put your own ringtones on it. Please let me know!

2. clock3687

clock3687 Cell Signal?????? Use it!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Google Nexus S
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    The nextel i880 is one of the best phones that nextel has. Its got a music player, bluetooth, gps, and its very durable. I would recommend the ic902 above it though. The ic902 keeps the same feature set as the i880, but comes with much better voice quality. The both retail for $299.99 w/ a 2 yr contract. Im not sure about making your own ring tones, but it is possible to get them on to the phone since it comes with a memory card.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gato

Gato New Member

The easiest way to get ringtones onto you phone has already been stated by many here previously: edit your mp3s (here for example) and transfer ringtones to the card using SD card reader.